Follow this short trail to see the historic Dillard Mill, a water-powered gristmill. In 1853, the Wisdom Mill was build on Huzzah Creek, but destroyed by fire in 1895. The Mische Mill was build in 1908, utilizing a turbine-style mill, in operation until 1956. It was renamed the Dillard Mill in 1975 when the state took over the property. The mill was designated a state historic site in 1977 and restored in 1980.