Filter function in map

Original Post
Amanda Chatman · Feb 23, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

In the trail map on the home page, there used check boxes for green, blue, black, and double black hikes, as well as a slider for mileage. We used it all the time to find short weekend hikes. Where did it go and is it going to be brought back? Now it's just featured hikes and trails and it's not at all what I'm looking for.

Mikhaila Redovian · Feb 24, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 7,840

Hello Amanda, 

Thank you for reaching out with some great feedback! We hear you loud and clear on reinstating the filter. With the website update, that ability fell to the wayside, but due to popular demand it's something that we're hoping to have reinstated soon. The new filter would not only allow for filtering trails by length and difficulty, but would also allow hikers to sort routes by various traits such as dog friendly, wildflower, etc. While we're hard at work on getting this feature finalized, it will take some time to get everything implemented. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile! 

If there's anything else that I can do, please don't hesitate to reach out! 

Mikhaila 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply