Hiking Project Logo

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Hiking Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ranger Rick · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hi all,

My name is Eric and I'm the Ranger at the Idyllwild Station at Mt San Jacinto State Park in Idyllwild, CA. We're looking for a group of dedicated, knowledgeable volunteers to help with search and rescue operations, interpretation, and resource protection.

Mt San Jacinto State Park and Wilderness covers 13,522 acres and stretches from the town of Idyllwild to the top of the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. The Wilderness includes 60 miles of trails, including a section of the Pacific Crest Trail. The rugged terrain encompasses boreal and sub-alpine zones and some of the most specatacular scenery in Southern California.

Volunteers may be trained in wilderness navigation, CPR, first aid, helicopter operations, high angle rescue, and litter carry operations. Sound like fun?

I'm the only ranger on this side of the mountain and I can't be everywhere at once. WE NEED YOUR HELP.

Please call, e-mail, or respond here if you have any questions or just want to sign up. Thanks!

(951) 659-2607
eric.palmer@parks.ca.gov

Abandoned User · · Unknown Hometown · Joined unknown · Points: 190

This topic has been automatically locked due to low activity.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!"
in the For Sale / Wanted

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.