Hiking Project Logo

Profile Hiking Stats

Original Post
Nessmuk Ryan Penman · · Ogden, UT · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 32

I would like to see a Hiking Stats section on the profile page. Things like, Total miles hiked, Total hikes completed, Total accent and decent feet. It would also be real cool if we could share a map page of all the trails we have completed.

Thanks,

Nessmuk

Mikhaila Redovian · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 6,052

Hey Nessmuk,

Thank you for sending us that feedback! I agree with you, it would be awesome to compile all of your vertical ascent/descent, miles of trail, etc. on your profile page! Our engineering team is in the middle of some redesigning currently, and I'll make sure that stats are a top priority when they take a look at the profile page. It would be really fun information to share, too!

Thanks again for your thoughtful feedback, we really appreciate your help in making Hiking Project the best that it can be!

Best,

Mikhaila

Ian Trapp · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 8 days ago · Points: 0

Is there any follow up on this?

Liz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 2,015

Hi Ian,

We show certain stats for each of the trails/routes on the site such as length, total ascent/descent, grade and max/min elevation. We have also have a Check-In feature for users to keep track of which trails/routes they have done. Currently, however, we do not have a way showcase total miles, total accent, etc.

Thanks for following up!

Liz

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Hiking Project Feedback & Suggestions
Post a Reply to "Profile Hiking Stats"