COVID-19: At REI, we encourage you to get outside responsibly. Stay local, avoid recreational travel, practice social distancing and check ahead for area and facility closures. Learn More
Hiking Project Logo

Can someone identify these boots for me

Original Post
Dustin Pevey · · Marfa, TX · Joined Feb 2020 · Points: 0

I'm trying to find out the brand or a link to the boots on the left in this image. can anyone help? maybe the logo is in the top right corner of the image? not sure. thanks

Jamie Lopez · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2020 · Points: 0
Dustin Pevey wrote: I'm trying to find out the brand or a link to the boots on the left in this image. can anyone help? maybe the logo is in the top right corner of the image? not sure. thanks

The image and logo is not clear. 

Zac Nixon · · Missouri · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 1,930

Definitely The North Face.  They look like they're from a past season, however, I can't find them on TNF's website or any outlets.  I'd stay away from TNF boots regardless, there are much better brands.  Unless you're just going for looks, and if that's the case, they're even less cool.

Zac Nixon · · Missouri · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 1,930
Dustin Pevey wrote: I'm trying to find out the brand or a link to the boots on the left in this image. can anyone help? maybe the logo is in the top right corner of the image? not sure. thanks

They're the same boot, by the way, just different colors.  ;)
Andrew Moon · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 11 days ago · Points: 0

I had one of those, it's North Face The Back to Berkeley Hiking Boot. From 2012 :) I don't think you can buy them new now

Solace Easy · · Nomad · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

Warriors!

Justin Rhoads · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2019 · Points: 0
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "Can someone identify these boots for me"