Hiking Project Logo

Recorded Hike Not Saved

Original Post
Get Outside · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 71

Just finished 5.2 miles while recording the hike.  The timer was counting up but the distance and elevation were at zeroes.  When done I hit pause then save and nothing was saved.  I had 4 other saved hikes in there.  Tried deleting one to see if anything changed.  Nothing did.  Tried to record a short 1 minute hike. Nothing saved.  

Anyone else?

I've had nothing but trouble using this app.  I like the idea of it but it never works.  

Liz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 4,222

Hi Get Outside,

Sounds like the app might be a little buggy! Try deleting and reinstalling the app. If the problem persists, please submit a report using the Troubleshooting link on our Help page so that we can fix the issue!

Liz

So, that fixed it.  Strange though....I installed the app just before my hike.  Literally, one minute before.  So it was a new install.  The same issue occurred on a different phone that had the app on it for a month or more last week. 

Liz wrote: Hi Get Outside,

Sounds like the app might be a little buggy! Try deleting and reinstalling the app. If the problem persists, please submit a report using the Troubleshooting link on our Help page so that we can fix the issue!

Liz

So it appears that the latest update fixed the issue I reported with the distance elevation and time are actually counting up during a hike ...great work thank you

Liz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 4,222

Nice!

Apologies for the inconvenience, but glad we could get things fixed up!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Hiking Project Feedback & Suggestions
Post a Reply to "Recorded Hike Not Saved"