Hiking Project Logo

Picture bug still exists! No back arrow!!

Original Post
Get Outside · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 71

When I'm in the app and view this pic, I am unable to get out of it to go back to the trail.  So frustrating.  I have to close app and start over.  These screenshots show the pic when touched to see the info and touched again to see only pic.  No back arrow option is there to go back to the map.

I installed update but still experience the picture bug where my only option is to close the app.  No back arrow in top left.  Tried various font and display settings to be sure.   

Jason Anderson · · Boulder · Joined Jul 2005 · Points: 3

Sorry to hear that.  It works for me, even in landscape.  Please confirm you're using version 3.7.0 or later in Account -> About.  If you are, please tell us which phone you have, and which version of android.

I'm at 3.8.0 build 140.  Phone is a OnePlus 6T.  When the problem occurs I don't see the back arrow in either landscape or portrait.  I tried adjusting my fonts and display sizes to "normal preset values" as well as my preferred larger font and display.  I can't recreate it at will....it just happens sometimes.  Hope this helps!  Thanks!!!

Here it is again....screenshots of the issue where there is no back button and I'm forced to close app and restart to see other trails.  Both at my preferred font size and resolution and default font size and resolution. Even going back to Areas and choosing New York just brings me back to the same picture.  Also, my phone's "back button", actually a swipe up from either corner, does not go back either.  Just stuck at that picture.  Hope this helps fix it. Good luck!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Hiking Project Feedback & Suggestions
Post a Reply to "Picture bug still exists! No back arrow!!"