Hiking Project Logo

Mt Washington hike

Original Post
michael K · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 20 days ago · Points: 0
  • Anyone going to be in that area October 9-13 to hike up Mt Washington? I'm looking for a group or individuals to tag along with while schlepping up Mt Washington.
Pri Elsewhere · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

where are you located at? I would go. But why 4 days? 

John Catanzarite · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 11 days ago · Points: 0

I just posted this as a new topic. If anyone fits this bill or it is what you are looking for, let me know. Thanks. >> I am an intermediate hiker who just completed the Ammonusuc Trail to the summit. I am now wanting to try another trail, maybe up Lions Head and down Tuckermans. Open to other options. I am looking for a hiking partner to do this with before the weather gets too bad. I do not care about age, sex, or anything else. I only hope to find someone able to complete the hike. Someone experienced with these trails would be better, but that experience is not necessary. If anyone is interested, let me know. Thanks.  John

Pri Elsewhere · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Hi, thank you. I am new to the area but I have done much harder treks, solo. I have some travel coming up and so can't do this till mid oct. I am hoping to this in winter anyways. If you are in Boston, Cambridge, we should meet and compare notes. I have other friends who are going to NH often also.. so perhaps you can join us.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Partners
Post a Reply to "Mt Washington hike"