Hiking Project Logo

Profile Location - Blue Dot?

Original Post
Christian S · · Longmont, CO · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Greetings!

I believe that at one point when viewing the elevation profile of a trail that I’m on, the app would place a blue dot on that profile representing my location. That was very helpful in knowing a number of things: my elevation, distance completed, distance remaining, upcoming elevation profile, etc. It was extremely helpful. I don’t see this working any longer. The blue dot appears on the map but not on the profile. Has this been removed or am I just missing something?

Thanks!

Liz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 2,778

Hi C S,

With the recent updates to the app we've found a few bugs to work out, this is one of them. Not to worry, we are working on getting that fixed up!

Best,
Liz

Christian S · · Longmont, CO · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Thanks!  Is one of those bugs also that I can’t see the user reviews for a trail in the mobile app?

Liz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 2,778

Hi Christian,

The Comments (reviews) are now located below the Driving Directions button. If a hike or trail has user comments, just scroll down the trail page a bit to find and expand the Comment box.

To be clear, on the tiles for each trail there is a number next to the star rating. This number correlates to the number of people who have rated the trail, not the number of people who have left comments.

Liz

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Hiking Project Feedback & Suggestions
Post a Reply to "Profile Location - Blue Dot?"