Hiking Project Logo

63 fit needs hiking partners. Wiling l to hike anywhere.

Original Post
Marion mguiter123@gmail.com · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0
  1. Just started needs partner. I been hiking along. I live in Louisiana. Short hikes 5, 10 miles. Will hike anywhere. Retired. Arizona,Utah in October?? Any sugigestions.
Viva Burnett · · Phoenix, AZ · Joined 13 days ago · Points: 0

I will bestarting the Arizona trail from Northern terminus in late September. I hike between 10 & 15 miles per day. I started from Southern terminus in March and made 140 miles and hurt my ankle. I'm looking for a female hiking partner, you can email me at veyeva @yahoo.com. I just posted on this site. I'm originally from Louisiana, I've been in Phoenix almost 22 years.

My name is Marion Guiteria and I live in the new Orleans area. I love to hike more of Arizona. I was there antelope Canyon the wave havasupai falls. I would like to see more of Arizona I dont know much about the northern terminal. But I will look into it and let you know. I would like to take a month exploring Utah  new Mexico  Arizona I have other trips plan for November (egypt and cruising the Nile and pyramids of giza).

Thank you for replying.

• mguiter123@gmail.com 

I've been looking into the  hike you suggested. Northern terminus Arizona to southern terminus Arizona. 514 miles? Really  what about water and food. It sounds exciting how long do you think it will take?

Marion I am actually looking for a female partner close to my age. It is actually 800 miles and doing around 10 to 15 miles each day can take about 2.5 months depends on how many zero days you take. People usually hike it either October to December or February to May. Resupply can be your biggest issue because of the wilderness areas and of course water has to be filtered. 

Thank you for your time.

Your welcome, and I would like to say I love New Orleans! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Partners
Post a Reply to "63 fit needs hiking partners. Wiling l to hike…"