Hiking Project Logo

Overland Trails

Original Post
Jonathan West · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Not sure where to suggest this. I love MTB Project, Hiking Project, Mountain Project. What I need is Overland Project​, the same sort of app for overland and Jeep trails. Would be great! Thanks for these apps, guys and gals!

Isaac Bozeman · · Pacific Islands · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 5,813

When you say ‘overland’ what do you mean? Because there are hiking trails that are ‘overland trails’. Most of these occur on a coastal trails, when you have to climb over a bluff due to tides.

Thanks! 

Liz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 2,501

Hi Jonathan,

You are not the first person to request an OHV Project! It is unlikely that we will be building a new Project in the very near future, but feedback like this helps us know what people want to see.

Thanks!

Liz

Phillip Puhl · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2018 · Points: 0

I agree with Jonathan West! An overland app would be awesome! I know Overland Bound has an app that is for a lot of the overland community (it's more or less a massive resource bank and forum) but I don't think there is an app quite like Hiking Project for the overlanding scene.

Overlanding , for people who don't know...it's vehicle based adventure travel. Think of all the trails you hike but the twist is it's your vehicle doing all the work

Mindy Frye · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 26 days ago · Points: 66

This is a fabulous idea!!! I would be delighted to participate!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Hiking Project Feedback & Suggestions
Post a Reply to "Overland Trails"