Hiking Project Logo

Apple iWatch 3 GPS tracking hikes (battery drainage)

Original Post
Tina Sh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 6

I recently invested in the iWatch 3 (because of the GPS feature and hoping to use it for hikes/backpacking).. I've used it on a few hikes but notice SIGNIFICANT battery drainage. I can't seem to get in more than 5-7 miles worth of hiking before it dies. Anyone who owns the iWatch, is it typical for the battery to not last long because it's constantly searching for a signal? It's not my watch, I don't think, because on days I'm not using an App (workout app or ViewRanger), it lasts about 2 days without having to charge. Are there particular settings I should have on/off on both iWatch and iPhone for hiking? Help is greatly appreciated.

Addison Clark · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

I have used the iWatch 3 recently as got to know about its features. But there is a battery drainage issue which should be fixed urgently. Then I have contacted Canon tech support for this issue and got it fixed. It was due to the poor Li-ion battery which I have then changed and it was working fine.

roy rahul · · Los Angeles · Joined 10 days ago · Points: 0
Printer Support Helpline Number USA is an award-winning printer & copier repair company that serves people across the USA. If you are looking for a copier or printer service provider or Repair Company then, your few minutes of reading is definitely worth. Here, we offer copier repair, printer maintenance, laser printer services, and instruction to keep the printer clean inside and out. We have years of working experience in the same field and to make the position constant, we have taken the necessary steps to ensure the quality of output. HP Printer Tech Support Number USA
tommy shelby · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 9 hours ago · Points: 0

Battery damage issue I have been facing from past few days and because of the battery issue other ios devices are also not getting connected and I am also facing iTunes error 9 due to the ios device lagging problem.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "Apple iWatch 3 GPS tracking hikes (battery drai…"