Hiking Project Logo

Responding to message about photo

Original Post
Bruce Hope · · State of Jefferson, OR · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 6,058

I received a message about a photo and the message included this instruction: "To message admin or make any necessary changes, please edit this photo." So I went to the photo, opened it in edit, and then couldn't find any way to just respond to the message. Nor can I find any way to resubmit the photo - it just hangs there presumably waiting for me to do something.  Can you tell me how to just respond to a photo message and how to get the photo resubmitted?  Thanks!

Mikhaila Redovian · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5,808

Hey Bruce, 

So glad that you reached out! As I was investigating, I realized that you're absolutely right. It looks like the response box has either been removed, or was not in place originally. Either way, I have sent a report to our development team so that we can get this problem addressed. 

Luckily, I received your message, and we should be able to remedy the photo and the messaging issue ASAP. 

Best regards, 

Bruce Hope · · State of Jefferson, OR · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 6,058

Hi Mikhaila,

Thanks for following up on this.  So far, this site has been pretty intuitive, so not finding a way to respond was a bit confusing.  If you get a response box in place, then all will be well.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Responding to message about photo"
in the Hiking Project Feedback & Suggestions