Hiking Project Logo

Buying safety shoes online

Original Post
Tom aguero · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hi all,   

I love hiking and I have been hiking for a few years. I usually go on hiking trips once in every three months. This has been my routine for the last few years. I care so much about the gear I use. I have been using different brands to find the perfect one for me. But still, I have n't found it.              

So last week on my usual trip I found that I can't use my current shoes anymore. I need buy new shoes before my next trip. So I have been searching for one. A few of my friends suggested buying one from this safety shoes online shop. But I don't really know anything about them. So I seeking advice from the ones with experience.

Norman Reedus · · oakland gardens · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

hi tom.
i hike almost after every six months so i have got a little knowledge about the gears and shoes you should get.
I have been buying stuff with some discount codes from Battlebox coupon codes . i got to know about it from
one of a pro during our long hike. He told us about the shoes and gears he get and how he handles those.
You should try them, it might help you out.

Olivia Wilson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0

Hey Tom,

If you want to buy the best safety shoes then I will recommend you to buy from indestructible shoes. There you will find a great deal on safety shoes. They provide comfortable, stylish, and safe work shoes that are built to last for decades. They only use extremely durable and lightweight material to ensure that our footwear solutions are strong, safe, and built to last for years.

jhon vix · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Hi tom
I have wide feet and these are wonderful for me. European shoes are going to be wider no matter what, even if they do say narrow.

Jerry Chang · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 0

Fist time to know about this kind of shoes

Amelia Watson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2019 · Points: 0

I recently bought one from Indestructible Shoes, they have some amazing collection of Safety shoes plus they have partnered with PennySaviour which is an online coupon code provider & they are offering Indestructible Shoes Coupon which helped me save some bucks on my purchase.

john david · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 21 days ago · Points: 0

I currently buy from indestructible shoes. There you will find a great deal on safety shoes and which are the best online discount codes from indestructible shoes.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Training & Fitness
Post a Reply to "Buying safety shoes online"