Joshua Tree N.P.

Approaching Rae Lakes, CA. 

Red Rock Canyon (NV)

Zion N.P.

Bryce Canyon N.P.

Angel's Landing (Zion N.P.)

Mikhaila Redovian · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 8,166

Hey Tina, 

Wow! Thanks for posting some stellar photos! It looks like you've had some incredible adventures in some of Utah, Nevada, and California's most beautiful places! Do you think that you might be willing to add your photos to our database? I'm thinking that other hikers would love being able to see these photos when they're researching trails or places to visit! 

Best regards, 

Mikhaila 

Tina Sh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

sure. no problem. 

I'm still new to navigating this forum would you mind guiding me on how to add photos to the database?

Hey Tina, 

Sure! If you go to the home page, you should be able to see your profile picture in the upper right hand corner of the screen. If you click on the photo, a menu will open. There will be an option labeled "Share Your Trails". That tab is how many different types of content can be contributed to the website, including trails and hikes, symbols, gems, and photos and videos. If you take the Photo option, the system will allow you to upload some of your amazing photos! 

Let me know if that helps, and we can go from there! 

Mikhaila 

Tina Sh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Having technical issues. Will not let me post without identifying (nearest) location of the photo - but there's something technically wrong (after moving around the map it seems to freeze up). Will attempt to upload later.

Hey Tina, 

Are you still having technical difficulties with placing a photo? If so, let us know, and we can get our engineering team on it! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply