North Cascades National Park offers guests a spectrum of camping experiences. Whether your idea of camping is from a car, RV, boat, or a trek into the wilderness, there is something for you. For more information on amenities, current conditions, making reservations, and seasonal closures, visit the park's website
- Goodell Creek Campground: $16 per night (Main Campground) and $25 per night (Goodell Group Camps). Open year round.
- Newhalem Creek Campground: $16 per night. Open May 26 through the fall. Group sites available for $32 per night.
- Gorge Lake Campground: Free. Open year round.
- Colonial Creek Campground: $16 per night. Open May 22 to Sept. 20. Group sites available for $30 per night.
- Hozomeen Campground: Free. Open May 22 to Oct. 31.
- Diablo Lake: 7 sites
- Ross Lake: 60 sites
- Lake Chelan: 24 sites
To learn more about boat-in camping in North Cascades, click here
A backcountry permit is required, and permits for specific areas are limited. To maximize your chances, visit high-use areas midweek or after Labor Day, and always have a backup itinerary planned. For information on obtaining a backcountry permit, click here
In addition to the multitude of camping experiences North Cascades has to offer, there are also other more established overnight accommodations and lodging. To learn more about these opportunities, click here